Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Thank you

Dear Baby Boy, I've been so sad this week thinking about Mother's Day, and wondering what kind of Momma I am now... but tonight I want to Thank You for the wonderful thunder storm, I'm sure it was from you. You're just like your Daddy, always a day early because you can't wait to give a present. I was so proud and happy when pregnant, and on Feb. 21 I was given the greatest honour and privelage anyone could have. I was given the gift of you, and being your Momma. I whish you could have stayed longer, I miss you so much, but I thank you Mr. Twinkle Toes, every second we had was worth it. I now know in my heart and soul what love means, feels like, and looks like. Love is you.
Love Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home