Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Hey Buddy

This post is for your Momma than you, but I know you will agree it has to be said. Hi Baby Girl, I know this is a couple of days early but I think you need to hear this now. You are and always will be the greatest Mom that ever walked the face of this earth. The way you carried yourself when you had Jack inside of you, with pride and love, I have never seen a woman look so beautiful before, I can still remember the day when we saw the first ultrasound of Jack (When he was called Appleseed) and we just hugged each other so hard and cried and we were so happy. And remember the day when we found out we were having a boy? these are the memories I have when I think about you as a Mom. I know our baby boy looks at you everyday and says Thanks for being such a good Mom and I look at you everyday and I also think Thanks for being the best Mom in the whole wide world . I know not everything I say or do can take the pain away, but I hope these few simple words help just a little bit.

Happy Mothers Day Baby Girl

Love your Husband Joe and your little boy Jackson(Jack)

3 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Happy Mothers day to one of the very best Mothers in the world!!! Thats what you are and dont you doubt it for a minute. My thoughts are with you on this Mothers Day... I am praying for you to be strong. God bless you Sweety.

12:23 PM  
Blogger L said...

Happy Mothers Day Karen!
My prayers and thoughts will be with you on this day.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

IN case I dont get to talk to you in the next couple of days I just wanted you to know ill be thinkin of you. Try to have a good day Sweety. God bless

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home