Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Speed Bumps

Hi Baby Boy,
For a while there I thought, and I was doing Ok, but it seems I've tripped over a few unseen speed bumps. I knew there would be some, they just snuck up on me and caught me (I guess thats what they are supposed to do) I've had a lot of trouble having the energy this week to exercise and eat as healthily as I should. I want so much for you to be proud of me, but I feel like I havn't been doing much good this week. I need to be more patient with myself. Nothing wrong with having a rest after a fall I suppose, as long as I don't lay down and stay there unseen. I'm just so tired this week. Tomorrow is the support group meeting. I feel better after that, I'm sure its just what I need to pick myself back up agian. Daddy said it best. The three of us will continue to grow, with you in our hearts. I just miss you so much Mr. Twinkle Toes. I'll do a dance for you, I got the new Chili Peppers cd and its good. How does that sound?
I love you to the moon and back
Love, Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Love and hugs to ya both Joe and Karen.
p.s.
I am Lori's sister.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I wanta see that dance!!!! Can you video it?????? lol...huggs sweety!

11:20 AM  
Blogger L said...

The new Chili pepper's cd you ROCK Karen, play it real loud so I can hear it all the way down here in FLA. ;)
{{{hugs}}}

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home