Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, May 22, 2006

I Want You Back

Hi Baby Boy,
I sure am missing you tonight. I miss you everynight. I know that you can't be with us again, but it really hurts, I want you back. I don't know how to be Ok with the fact that you're not here, I don't know if I'll ever be. I have to find something symbolic to do to help me let go of holding onto you so tightly. The last thing I want is for your spirit to be stuck here just because I can't let go. I want to know that you can pass on in peace, but how can I know for sure if you have? Please send me or your Daddy a sign so I'll know.
I love you to the moon and back. All the dandylion fluffies flying around are my kisses to you.
Love Momma

2 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

iiyNow that is cute....all the dandelions fluffies flyin around are kisses...you have such a way with words Karen. Hope you had a good weekend and some decent weather...I think our rain is finally over! I cut grass the other day and I needed a tractor to get through it! lol

12:38 PM  
Blogger L said...

I just seen our first dandelions yesterday isnt it funny you go and write about dandelion fluffies.
xoxoxo

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home