Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, May 19, 2006

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Hi Baby Boy,
I keep thinking tonight that the first time you opened your eyes to see me, who knows what you'd have thought... I had a good few doses of medication (since just having had major surgery and all) hadn't showered in a couple of days and was wearing monkey pajama pants (yes those are monkeys on my pants) Oh yea, and my winter boots without socks.
I guess the point of this is how funny I must have looked to you, and now here is my picture for the world to see... but it doesn't matter does it, since that moment I had you in my arms, and I looked like one proud Momma, monkey pants and all.
I love you Baby Boy
Love Momma

2 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Monkey pants RULE.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

I bet Jack loved your monkey pants Karen. And no matter what you had on, it was the look in your eyes....the Mother look.God bless you.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home