Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The start of another week

Morning Buddy

Well it's the start of another week(Yesterday doesn't count because it was a holiday). Got your Momma up early because it's so sunny out and I know she wouldn't want to miss it. I have to work in a couple of hours :(. I think about you eveyday, good thoughts. I really want to change my life for the good, I want to start living life, I want to live it for you, because you didn't get a chance to and I get a chance to live everyday and I seem to waste it (Watching the same old TV shows, sitting at the computer, going to the same old job).
Have a good day Buddy

Love your DAD

2 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Sending all good wishes your way Joe....its nice and sunny here too...its going to be beautiful...

10:04 AM  
Blogger L said...

I hope you both had a day full of sunshine. ;)

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home