Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Momma's on a mission

Hi Baby Boy,
Maybe it was the thunderstorm today that gave me the kick I need... I know now what everyone's been telling me for a while. It's more than just Ok to get healthier and stronger again. So, you my baby boy are going to see your Momma on a mission, and Daddy would say to watch out... There's no stopping me when I make up my mind and my heart.
I am going to walk every day, and exercise properly, eat healthily included. No excuses anymore Ok?! I am going to be strong enough to run the 5 k. for our support group in September. That is my mission, my goal, for me and you
I love you baby boy.
Momma

4 Comments:

Blogger L said...

What a great mission to be on Karen! ;)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

Great Karen!!!! You go girlfriend!!! Im with ya all the way!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

You go girl!!!

5:35 PM  
Blogger L said...

Hi Karen hope you are well. ;)

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home