Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Keep your feet dry

Hey Buddy

Dad here

Just wondering how you are doing today? I'm O.K., had to work today, busy but not to bad. I'm trying to cut the junk out of my diet, feeling better, been able to sleep better. I wish your Momma could sleep better, I guess with time.
It was a nice day out today, did you get a chance to enjoy the day? It's suppose to rain the next few days, so make sure to keep your feet dry.
Your uncle Paul called tonight to say it looks like they will finally be into their house this weekend! Yeah!! So I guees I'll go out and give him a hand with things.

Well it's getting late

Love ya Jack

Dad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I see you around so I thought I would stop by!

This is a beautiful blog. I love what you are doing here. I came very close to loosing my son when he was born in Feb 2005. So I can relate to some of the feelings you must be having.My heart goes out to both of you.Your sweet baby boy is still with you. And I believe he knows about every single letter. I will say a prayer for you. Take care!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home