Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Your Mommas beautiful Flowers

Hi Jack

Dad here

Just wanted to put up a few pictures of your Mommas beautiful flowers to see, I hope you enjoy them











. Your Momma is in Toronto today and will be home this afternoon (I sure did miss her when I woke up this morning), but I at least knew that you were here to keep me company. Well I should get ready for work :(

Here's a picture of your Momma and I on sunday outside enjoying the sun with your Grandma Townes


Have a good day Buddy

Love your Dad

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

How beautiful the plants are!!! And what a great picture of you and Karen! Thanks Joe..I miss Karen too.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home