Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, June 05, 2006

Big day in the city

Hi Baby Boy,
I'm driving to Toronto tonight to see Grandma and Grandpa W. also to see my doctor tomorrow... I'm nervous about leaving Daddy all night, so will you please watch over him tonight? I know you do every night though, Thank you Baby boy. What do you think of all the flowers I planted yesterday? I'll have to get Daddy to post a picture for everyone to see. Today is harder than others. I miss you so much. My Mr. Twinkle Toes, Daddy found the fishbone c.d for me to listen to in the car. I'll turn it right up for you to hear so you can dance with me.
I love you to the moon and back
Love Momma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Im sorry you had a bad day Karen...wish I could be there to cheer you up...can hardly wait to see your flowers.

You be careful drivin and dancin...lol. You should only do one or the other...lmao.

Love ya kid.Good luck at the Doctors.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home