Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dreams & Birds Singing

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes.
Its another beautiful day, the birds are really singing out there. I had a dream last night, there was a huge red and yellow snake under the dock in the lake, and when I leaned over to look (and you know how scared of snakes I am~ its self torture I think to look) but the snake jumped out of the water at me, and I caught it... I held the snake for a minute, looked at it, and then let it go back into the water. This to me tells me that although I am so scared of getting back into shape, physically and emotionally healthy again, I can get a hold of my fears, look at it for what it is and then let it go gently so I can move on. I will never stop wishing and wanting you back, but I know you have something to do somewhere, and I think you'd want Daddy and I to have a baby sibling for you. So this morning Daddy called and woke me up (at 10 am) and I got out my weights and treadmill and got to work. I feel good today. I know you're smiling at me.
I love you to the moon and back. I'll always dance for you my Baby Boy.
Love Momma

5 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I am always listening to my birds sing in the mornings. I keep the feeder always full for them. I have been trying to get a shot of the humming bird but he is to fast for me. Luv your flower pics you have on post below. The ones in the white pot looks like the ones I planted in my pot that is just like that one.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I planted today too Karen..it is called flox ( I think) and I transplanted some hosta....

I think your dreams are trying to tell you something. And Sweety whether you realize it or not you have come a long way in the past few months. And Jack would not want his Mommy to be sad, he would want to see her happy and healthy. And you deserve to be everything you want to be. You and Joe are wonderful people. God bless you!

10:32 PM  
Blogger L said...

I agree with Catch on your dream.
I have missed you the past few days.
hugs and kisses

11:06 PM  
Blogger L said...

Hi Karen,
I hope you had a great day babe.
Keep smiling it is good for you. ;)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

Just to let you know I am thinking of you.....huggs.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home