Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

No sleep till Brooklyn

HI Baby Boy. I can't sleep at all, I miss you so much tonight I don't know what to do. All that comes to mind is the Beastie Boys "No sleep till Brooklyn" If only you knew how many club nights I'd be riding the zoo bus up (or down is it Grandpa W ) (For anyone outside of Toronto, the zoo bus is the one that runs after bars close and the subways have long since stopped...) I'd sing that song in my head, sometimes out loud all the way home. There sure were some interesting rides on the zoo bus. I shouldn't be telling you all this, you're too young Mr. Twinkle Toes. For all "of age" readers, you can immagine what kind of a ride that would be after bars close... Those were my good ol days. I wouldn't change right now for the world. I sure do love that Daddy of yours, and even though I don't know what to do, I know that you have changed my life forever Jack, and I am going to be even better. You'll see Mr. Twinkle Toes.
I love you, Good Night Baby Boy, as Grandma W. would say "sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite"
Sweet Dreams,
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I can imagine what kind of ride you had on the zoo bus!!! lol. I hope today is better for you Karen....you and Joe have been through so much. I am sending good wishes to both of you. I worry about you when I know your having a bad day. I just want to come and cheer you up! Smile Sweety! Love ya!

8:19 AM  
Blogger L said...

No sleep until you pick me and Catch up so we can all go on ones of those zoo rides!
I wish I could take all of of your pain away Karen.

Karen please email me please
LACinFLA@cfl.rr.com

I want to talk with you and try and help please eamil.

Lots of hugs.
Love

5:24 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

So glad to hear you are having a good day today! Just checking in on you....breakfast in the sunshine was a good idea! Did I ever tell you I did paint my Moms bedroom???? lol...and it looks so pretty!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home