Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, June 09, 2006

Blow Little Leaf

Hi Baby Boy,
Daddy and I were out for a drive this evening, and ended up in Barrie. So up I went to see Kathy Body (the coolest tattoo artist ever~ She Rocks~) I told her about the card we got, with the line "blow little leaf to a beautiful someplace" and the idea I have for your tattoo. I'm going to get a little leaf blowing, and insead of the stem, have it be a little J. It makes me think of you flying around, and I love it in the fall when the leaves blow all around. So on July 24, at 4 pm. I hope you'll be with me while I get my tattoo (sorry Grandma and Grandpa W, and Uncle Al, I can hear the grrrrssss from here) But I can't wait as Kathy is doing it, and it is so special to me. Just wanted to share that with you Baby Boy. I love you, so much, even more than to the moon and back.
Love Momma

5 Comments:

Blogger L said...

HAPPY DANCE for you Karen that would be a very kool TATTOO, I am so excited for you, of course I will want to see a picture.
many many many many hugs and kisses!!!!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

yes you HAVE to show Lori and I the tattoo! It sounds really cool! Hope you and Joe are having a good weekend!!! big hugs!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

just checking in on you....how ya doin? Hope your having a good day Sweeety

3:05 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

hey...whats up with you? did ya get the tattoo yet????? did I ever tell you I have a tattoo....LMAOO

7:16 PM  
Blogger L said...

Hi Karen,
How are you this evening?
xoxoxo

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home