Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day Part 2

Hey Buddy



I guess you saw your Momma and I today. We had a good day out and we both thought about you quite a bit today. Your Momma is an amazing person and I am so lucky that she is with me. I really wish you could have been here with us today, but I know that wasn't possible, but as you always know you are always here with us in our hearts. Here is a picture I took of your Momma and me at a tree at Mono Cliffs provincial Park, it was so nice there.






Thank you so much for a good father's day



Love your Father


xoxoxoxo

9 Comments:

Blogger Joe & Karen said...

You are an amazing person. I love you with all my heart and soul.
Your BabyGirl

10:54 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

Hoe nice it was to see you two out enjoying the day! Thanks for the pictures Joe! When I got up this morning my pool water all ran over the side...lol..I knew yesterday it was gonna go! My Mother was letting the dog out this morning and she heard a big swoosh...scared her...lol..my son will have to come and fix it..I think it just got unlevel, dont ask me how...lol

9:51 AM  
Blogger L said...

You two look so sweet.
xoxoxo

11:34 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

hey....you ok?

11:16 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Karen....I havent heard from you today. Everything ok?

3:57 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

enjoy the night with your Mom! Glad you had a good day!!!! See ya tomorrow!

11:31 PM  
Blogger L said...

hugs and kisses

11:56 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

Karen i don't know if you are the same person but my heart tells me it is. A couple of months ago i got a very touching comment from a Karen. She mentioned that her new blog was about a baby boy that they had lost. But she didn't leave a link to her blog. Joe and i tried to find you by doing word searches and name search but nothing. i never forgot about your comment or you guys. i am so grateful to Catch for linking back to you. I know it's you, i'm sure of it. Pls email me. I have been hoping to somehow cross paths with you again. I even though of writting a post to you in hopes that you may read it but i chicken out..i didn't want to use your loss as a way to find you.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Your sweet baby boy is always with you and is a part of you! I am glad you know that!:)As I said before I really lik ethis bnlog. It is very special and I admire it! Take care!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home