Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Butterfly's & Dragonflys

Hi Baby Boy, It's late, and I hope you're sunggled in for a good nights sleep. Daddy and I had a good day. We missed you so much, but we found the Mono Cliffs Provincial Park, where we are doing the walk in July. While we were there we saw beautiful butterflys and dragonflys, wild flowers and huge trees. We thought of you. I blew bubbles outside for you, and laughed when your Daddy grrrred because the bubbles also flew in the car... Since I'm not so good at the technical stuff, I'll let Daddy post the pictures we took today for you to see. I wish so much you were here, I love you so much Mr. Twinkle Toes, I know that you are wishing Daddy a very "Happy Daddy's Day".
Love Momma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

the pictures were good Karen..looks like a beautiful park! Im so happy to see you two out enjoying the day. I bet Jack was smiling!!! Especially when he seen the bubbles!!!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home