Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just like riding a bike

Hi Baby Boy, Did you send that rainbow for Daddy to see? Daddy was so excited to tell me he saw it when he picked me up from the bus. I sure had a nice visit with Grandpa W. and Grandma W. drove me to the bus and we had a nice talk too. I'm getting really nervous about going back to work. I'm worried I won't remember anything, and will freak out (as only us red heads can do) But everyone keeps telling me "its just like riding a bike, you never really forget what to do, you just think you forget" I'll hope thats true for work too. I really liked what I did, I'm sure you remember it too. I was sure your first words would be my opening greeting "thank you for calling sprint together with nextel, my name is Karen, how may I help you?" I miss you so much. I was thinking tonight, how much I wanted someone to bring me a balloon that said "Its a Boy" in the hospital, and how much Daddy wanted a sign for the car that said "baby on board" We should have had those. We should have you. I know that what ever you're doing now though, it is good, because Daddy and I would have taught you to do good things for others and yourself. I love you with all my heart and soul Baby Boy, thats what I say to your Daddy all the time too.
Its late now, Sweet Dreams Mr. Twinkle Toes
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

You will be fine at work Karen and everybody will be glad to have you back. You will see when you get there..you havent forgot a thing. Good luck Sweety...you will do fine!

1:55 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

there is something beautifully soothing about rainbows. specially the ones send by an angel to his daddy. when i was in labor with my last child and we had run into dangerous time again, i remember my mom pointing to the rainbow. it was the most glorious thing to see. i heard it made the news. the city was talking about it. i knew in my heart is was for me from my dad who had passed away just a few months before. everyone in my family knew it was from him, telling us/me that he was right there, that he knew of my pregnancy (he died not knowing i was 4.5 mths along) and that he was loving me.

i can understand you being nervous to go back to work. i am sure everyone of us would be too. you have had quite the unexpected tragedy and your life has changed yet again. your co-workers will be supportive and kind. they will help fill the day with gossip(every work place is the same) and bad jokes and laughter and long hours. you will remember how to do things and you will be your wonderful self.

i'm sorry that you didn't get the ballon or your hubby the car sign. send me an email so i get can get your address if you wouldn't mind.
always thinking of you guys. take care. hugs.

6:37 AM  
Blogger L said...

I think I am going to have cell phone problems I may need to call you everday to help me with it. LOL

Rainbows are very special.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home