Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Fairy Day

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes, I'm sure you'd be just as pleased as your Daddy is, to know that today is Fairy Day. You know I'd have you out and about with bubbles and sparkles dancing around the town... So I'll go out this afternoon, and I'll dance and blow bubbles, and I'll miss you terribly. I love you so much Baby Boy. Maybe you're up there on a fluffy white cloud dancing right along with me...
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Happy Fairy Day.
He is up there in the clouds catching the bubbles as they float up.
Fairy hugs and kisses.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

of course he is in the fluffiest of clouds with his angel friends, dancing and watching you...i hope you have a good day.

2:41 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Happy Fairys Day Karen...Jack is up there resting on a cloud watching his Mommy smile and blow bubbles...and the beautiful angels are all watching over him and listening to him giggle as the bubbles blow by him. Huggs!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home