Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Our Sunday Hike

Hi Jack



Your Momma and I went on a really nice hike today. At first we didn't think we would make it, but at the end we were really happy we pushed ourselves. The trails were so beautiful, here's some pictures.




Your Momma is not feeling so good tonight, and when she's not feeling well I feel bad because I don't know what to do, and tonight I yelled at her and now I feel so bad about it. I love your Momma with all my heart and soul and I just don't know how to make her feel better, she still hurts so much since you left us. I think i'll go and lie down with her for a bit and see how she's feeling.


If mabey you could have just stayed around none of this would be happening.



Love ya Buddy



Dad



P.S.

I went into your room and got looking at some of your stuff, pics of you, your locket of hair, then I went in and laid down beside your Momma and had a good cry, then we had a good talk, I think both of us feel a little better



Dad

9 Comments:

Blogger jafabrit said...

Dr.John sent me.

What a tough journey you are going through, but such a special blog for a special child.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Janets Planet said...

Hope this exercise in blogging helps to bring some relief to your grief.

Also sent by Dr. John.

8:54 AM  
Blogger L said...

{{{{hugs to you both}}}}

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am crying with you. I really am. My heart aches for you both.You both are so special. I hope this blog does help you feel better.Everytime I visit your blog I just want to hug you.I wish I knew something to say to help the pain.

I know you are someones special link today, and I am big on earning his points. But I am not gonna put his name here today. Because I don't want points for writing a comment on something that truly comes from my heart.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I enjoyed the pictures! Im glad you got out yesterday. Sometimes when your feeling so bad a good cry helps...Dr John sent me here today but I would have come anyway...lol..you know that. If you havent followed Dr Johns blog its a good time to start..he is such a kind man with a big dash of good humor thrown in. You and Joe look really cute in the picture of you both! I enjoy your pictures so much. Have a good day, both of you.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

I was sent here by Dr. John and you are my first link that I have clicked on from Dr. John's blog.

What a unique way to deal with the death of your son. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I am touched and wish and your wife a world of love and happiness.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I want to say Dr. John sent me but maybe Jack sent me too...all these people to let you know you are not alone.

2:45 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

I find that this is a special blog.It was good that you recognized why you were upset. It is good that you have each other.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home