Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, June 26, 2006

A new day

Good Afternoon Mr. Twinkle Toes. I sure am tired out today. Your Daddy and I had a pretty rough night, but it ended up being good. I like it when Daddy and I can really talk out how we feel. I am so touched by how many people in the world arn't afraid to extend a hand, to let someone they don't even know, know they care. It all helps Daddy and I feel so much better, but we sure do miss you Baby Boy. I am also getting nervous as next Monday is my first day back to work...I think that is also going to add up this week. Don't you worry though, Daddy and I will get through it, and with a lot of Thanks, from our hearts to everyone who takes a minute to write. It sure is appriciated.
I love you to the moon and back Baby Boy.
Love Momma

8 Comments:

Blogger kristi said...

I came over from Dr. John's site. Although I have been a visitor before, well maybe more of a lurker. I saw your link on Catch's page and you have commented on mine. I think that you are a tremendously strong woman, and that you can do nothing but become stronger through your life experiences. I love reading you page, it gets me back to reality.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

hi. so with dawn came a bit of relief and i'm so glad that is the way it went. the beautiful thing about love and friendship is that it can travel through time and space. we may be strangers in bodies but not in spirit.

i will be gone for holidays by the time you start work but i truly hope that it all works out. i'll be thinking of you and wishing you well. hope you have a restful night and dream with your angel.

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twinkle toes:) I love it!

Take care! Good luck going back to work!:)

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you do not mind I would like to send you a email. If it is okay with you, email me at mindofmimi@yahoo.com so that I have your address:)

10:07 PM  
Blogger L said...

I am here for you Karen.
xoxoxoxo

10:48 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

Hey Karen....I dont know if this is the post I was supposed to put Dr Johns name or the last post you did....lol..you know me...a day late and a dollar short...anyway...Im here! I didnt know you were going back to work next week...what do you do? If you like your job it might be good for you...if you dont like it...hmmm. Just take things one day at a time Sweety...youll get through it. We are all here to encourage you!!

3:45 AM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

I was glad that Catch suggested your blog to visit. Yours is a very special place. I know something of your grief as when I was none years old my little brother who was three months old died. It crushed my mother and affected the entire family. I wish my mother would have had an outlet like this to work through her grief.

6:30 PM  
Blogger L said...

Lots of love.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home