Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, June 30, 2006

A Long Day

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes, you sure let me know you were with me today, from dancing along with Prince, to the incredible thunderstorm when I got off the bus in Toronto (although you could have held off on the rain Mr... I got soaked, and I have no doubt you were laughing) I was so glad to meet Dr. Kim I'm sure you remember his kindness. I know he and all the staff took amazing care of you. Dr. Kim helped me understand what happened on your inside baby boy, why your little body just couldn't fight, and confirmed once and for all that when Daddy and I let you go, it was in total peace and love, that there was not a chance anything else could be done. I'm so sad though. Everyone says we are doing great... they don't see me curled up in bed, not sure how to live through some days without you, or how to ever be truly happy again. I thought it might be hard going into the hospital again, but I looked forward to seeing the mural with "Star Light Star Bright" painted, and the picture of the Turtle. It made me remember seeing the look on Daddy's face when you were in his arms for the first time, and when Daddy laid you in my arms. That is where we had you. Going into, and being at the hospital was easy. It was leaving again that I had a good cry, feeling like I was leaving you all over again. I'm so tired now. I miss you so much Baby Boy. You were the best time of my life. I love you to the moon and back.
Love Momma

2 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I am so sorry you had a hard time leaving the hospital Karen. It would bring back a lot of memories. Im sorry I havent been around as much, I started a new job today and as soon as I get it all set up I wont be working as much...I
hope you are doing ok...I wish I lived closer and could drop in and make you laugh...when do you go back to work?

1:07 AM  
Blogger L said...

OH Karen I wish I was there with you and would cry and laugh together.
{{hugs}}

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home