Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dr.'s Reports...

Hi Baby Boy, You must be working for me today, and I love you so much. I got a call from Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto, do you remember being there? with nurse Sandi, Alison and Dr. Kim... well tomorrow I am going to get to meet with Dr. Kim and hear from him the reports for you Baby Boy. I'm not sure it will be anything I havn't already heard, but I need to hear it from Dr. Kim, and also, he is the last person I have to thank, for helping you to hold on untill I could be with you. To get to thank Dr. Kim is very important to me. So a very special thank you to Lori for helping me keep in touch at Sick Kids and helping arrange this, and to a woman named Jewel, for contacting me to arrange to meet Dr. Kim. I am very grateful.
Thank you so much for the Thunder this morning Mr. Twinkle Toes, I know you are watching me dance. I can feel you dancing with me.
I love you to the moon and back
Love Momma

4 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Good luck tomorrow Karen...I know its going to be hard on you. God be with you. Huggs

8:11 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

there is many good people out there in the world and i'm so glad that they have cross your path. may your whole life be filled of people who support you both and love you and help you somehow.

peace be with you.

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it will be hard but I hope talking to the Dr will maybe help some. Your in my thoughts!

12:25 PM  
Blogger kristi said...

Good Luck on your visit to Toronto. I hope that by talking to the doctor you will get some answers that you are looking for. We will all be thinking of you!!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home