Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, July 03, 2006

You've got my back...

Hi Baaby Boy, How are you this afternoon? Thank you for being with me today. I know you had my back at work... I knew when it started raining really hard that you were there to get me through. It went well, I got to do a lot of reading, getting to remember what I did before. It was nice to see some people I know too, and as soon as I finished, there was your Daddy to pick me up, that sure meant a lot. I think I'll be a little more overwhelmed my first few days when I get back on the phones, but I'll work my up to that. Thank you so much Mr. Twinkle Toes, for being with me, and there were a lot of people out there thinking of me too, so thank you to all of you, you know who you are. I love you to the moon and back
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Thank you too Karen I love you.
{{hugs}}

8:14 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

So glad it went ok for you today! I was thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. God bless you Karen, I know it took a lot of courage for you to go back. Love ya Sweety!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Hey Karen

what are you up to today? when I got up this morning it was raining cats and dogs but it is clearing up now. we will all gl to the fireworks up along the river....we all load into the back of a pickup like the beverly hillbillies and go...lol. We have done it for years...its tradition.
Hope you are having a good day Sweety!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home