Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Big Day Tomorrow

Hi Baby Boy, Did you see us all at the park today? Grandma and Grandpa W were up for lunch and we went out to your spot. Even Grandpa W. blew lots of bubbles for you. They flew all over the grass by the trees, you must have been running free today Mr. Twinkle Toes.
I'm pretty nervous, and my stomach hurts... I go back to work tomorrow... I know everything will be Ok, I start part time for 2 weeks, and I am going to have retraining to help... so I'll see how it goes. I fully expect to be really overwhelmed and freaked out the first few days, but I liked my job before I left, so I hope I can pick up where I left off.
I love you so much, please be with me tomorrow Baby Boy.
Love Momma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I am hoping all goes well at work. I will be thinking of you and wondering how you are doing. Jack will be with you...he is a part of you, he will always be with you. let me know how tomorrow goes. My thoughts will be with you. Huggs~

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home