Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Crazy Days and Nights

Hello Baby Boy, How are you? I don't think I really ever ask you that do I ? I hope you're doing better than I am right now. I'm not having such a good night. I'm so tired of hearing that Daddy and I are doing so well, we are an example to others... An example of what I wonder. I miss you so much Baby Boy that sometimes I can't see straight, and my stomach hurts so much and I don't want to go out, and all I can feel is you moving around in my belly, even though you havn't been there for over 4 months now. I guess thats how it goes, its always easier to show people what they want to see, and act the part well enough that you don't know if you're acting or if you really are feeling better somedays...I'm not sure what I know of anything right now except that I want you back, and some days its too much to take it one day at a time, one minute at a time is all I can do.
I love you to the moon and back Baby Boy.
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

{{hugs}}

11:14 AM  
Blogger L said...

I cannot begin to tell you how much you are in my thoughts today Karen, I wish I was right there next to you holding you and letting you cry on my shoulder, I am crying as I write this because it hurts me that you are in such pain.
Love you
{{hugs}}

12:23 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I am sending you big angel hugs...I know you are in deep pain...I can only imagine how much you miss him. I wish I could do something...but we both know I can only be your friend and try to help you through the bad days, and there will many more bad days...but there will be good days too..and we have to hang on to those. Some day there will be more good days than bad, but it is going to take a lot of time..God bless you Karen and help heal your heart.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home