Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

3 things

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes, I've been thinking about all the things I wish I could have told you when you were with me... all I had time for, and all I could think of was to tell you about thunder storms, but there is so much more.
The 3 most special presents from your Daddy ~You ~perfume ~silk scarf ~ and equally tied are my engagement ring and wedding band (Ok I know thats 4)
my 3 favourite cd's ~mixed up, by the Cure ~Dirty, by Sonic Youth and ~Downward Sprial, by Nine Inch Nails ok a 4th would be ~ Blood Sugar Sex Magic, by the Chili Peppers.
3 favourite colors, ~Brown, Green, Blue
3 favourite animals, ~Cat, Hamster, fish (thats what we have now too)
Ok, here's where I run into trouble, I don't know how to pick a favourite sunset, or sunrise, but it is so much fun to stay up all night and watch the first morning glow in the sky, before sunrise, theres nothing more fun than sitting around a campfire with your best friends at sunset when it starts getting cool. Daddy and I would have taken you camping, just like we both did when we were kids... So much to say Baby Boy, but I'm so tired.
I love you to the moon and back
Love Momma

4 Comments:

Blogger L said...

I love sun rises, sun sets and camp fires.
Get some rest.
{{hugs}}

10:39 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I'm so sorry to read of your loss- I cannot imagine what you are going through.

11:11 PM  
Blogger kristi said...

I love sunsets, I am never up for the sunrise. I love to camp too. I hope that you have had a good day today

Take Care
Kristi

Just to let you know I am always thinking of you and I read your blog daily I just may not always comment

12:04 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

I used to go camping in a tent when the kids were little....it was fun but now I camp at the Holiday Inn...lol. One thing about camping...the food always taste great..maybe because its all cooked outside....but yummy! You better get some rest Karen. You are back to work now....you need more sleep babe!Dont I sound like a Mother Hen?

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home