Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Mariposa

Hi Jack

As you already know this weekend is the Mariposa Folk Festival, I say you know becasue they hold it at your special place , so I know your dancing around to the music and playing with the other children. From the moment we found out that Momma had you growing inside of her belly one of my first thoughts was that I couldn't wait to take you to the festival and enjoy the music and play with everyone (and of course show you off), I had seen everyone else bring their babies and I wanted so much for you to come with us also. Well it was not meant to be, and I just couldn't bring myself to go this year, but I know that you are out there enjoying it for both of us.


Thanks Buddy



This is not for you Buddy, but for everyone else:



You know, unless you have had your only child die in your arms , or you watch the woman you love wonder what she did wrong and blame herself day after day after day, you have no clue what Karen and I are going through. We might miss a couple of Birthdays or anniversaries for the next little while, so be it.



Joe



Thanks Buddy



Love Dad

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

So be it who cares you two take care of each other.
{{hugs}}

9:31 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I dont understand what this means Joe. But I do understand you and Karen are going through a very rough time...you are in my thoughts daily.

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure if I understand what you meant, but as you said "so be it". I can not imagine no one understanding not acknowledging/rememberinf birthdays etc.

~Hugs n Love~

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home