Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another Sunrise

Morning Buddy

Well it's another sunrise this morning, I got up a bit earlier than I usually do so I though I would leave you a quick note. I didn't get a good sleep last night , and I think your Momma was up late also. I think your Momma is going going through a delayed greiving period right now, just because when you first past away we were both in shock and I don't think she really grieved for you, now she's really missing you and I am trying everything in my power to help her, but I think she just has to go through this and then she can get on with her life. If you could just show her that she does many important things, that she is a amazing wife and she was a beautiful and caring Momma that would mean alot to me.


I love your momma so much it hurts.



Take Care Jack and remember I will always love you



Dad

3 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Joe you are a good man. Karen will be fine as long as she has you. And your right, it just takes time. But how lucky she is to have a loving husband by her side. God bless you both.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a loving husband Joe. You two are so special and lucky to have each other. If only two people ever found their soul mates, you two are it.

Delayed grieving is possible. I went through a bit of shock when I almost lost Binker. I was in a daze and not upset as many people would have been. Now I look back and just the memory makes me cry. I feel bad for not being more upset but I really think I was in shock.

1:42 PM  
Blogger L said...

Hugs to you both.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home