Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, July 07, 2006

Good Morning Sunshine

Hi Baby Boy, I hope you are enjoying the morning sun. Daddy was right...the flowers are looking beautiful. The morning glories are getting so big, and I saw the first few peppers on Daddys plants, won't he be excited? I'll make sure to give all the flowers a good water tonight, and if I know you, you'd be dancing in the mud puddles (thats my boy )
I love you Mr. Twinkle Toes
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dancing in mud puddles is one of lifes greatest joys.

I am glad the peppers are growing! I wish I had a garden:(

We just finally planted some flowers and did other yard stuff. It looks great. I was so excited to get my bird feeder. The squirrels gotta eat too! LOL! Maybe I will see a bird on it on it one day! LOL!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I have an itsy bitsy tomato growing on one of my tomato plants!!!! I was so excited!!my first ever tomato!!! and its so cute! Ill take a picture for you.

8:20 PM  
Blogger L said...

Kool peppers on your plant yeah and I love morning glories.

I love playing in the rain, I was out walking Chico in it earlier today.
Butterfly kisses
Owl hugs.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home