Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

One Day

Good Morning Baby Boy. This morning I talked to Deb, a wonderful counsellor who is going to help me some more. We got talking about things to do, how to help me be healthier and happier again. I know that you would want to see me happy, and dancing again. We talked about how putting your clothes and toys away isn't the same as putting you away, because you will always be in my heart and soul. Your Daddy and I will do that together, go through all your baby clothes and fold them neatly in a basket to keep with your toys and books. We will also have to face taking down your crib and folding your blankets. I'm not ready to that yet... One day, but not today.
I love you Baby Boy
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very glad you have Deb:)

One day at a time:)

9:16 PM  
Blogger L said...

One day at a time Karen that is all you can do.
{{hugs}}

I am glad you have someone there like Deb to help you, if we were closer I would be there. ;)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

Do things in your own time Sweety...as Mimi says...one day at a time!!!I think Deb is going to be good for you!!! xoxox

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home