Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Your Daddy and I

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes,
I was thinking this afternoon about your Daddy's and mine wedding day. It was so beautiful, and FUN. Daddy was so handsome all dressed up in a tuxedo, and I looked pretty good to if I do say so (though not as good as I looked with you in my belly)
I remember after the reception, Daddy and I stopped at Tim Hortons to get a coffee and hot chocolate for the drive to Niagra Falls, and you should have see the looks... Daddy in his tux, me in my wedding dress... Needless to say we got free coffee! We had so much fun. You know, I sure do love that Daddy of yours. Forever and ever and always.
I love you to the moon and back
Love Momma

4 Comments:

Blogger L said...

I know you were a beautiful bride and still a beautiful mom.

Hot chocolate yummy and Niagra Falls you were a lucky bride.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I can imagine how nice you both looked on your special day...it all goes so fast doesnt it? I remember when I got married....I dont think you ever forget your wedding day. I was 19 years old....

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds very special! I know you enjoyed Niagra Falls! I hope to go there again. I was only 14 and on a band trip so I don't remember it well. I hope to enjoy it one day as I am sure you two did.

Free stuff~Yeah!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds very special! I know you enjoyed Niagra Falls! I hope to go there again. I was only 14 and on a band trip so I don't remember it well. I hope to enjoy it one day as I am sure you two did.

Free stuff~Yeah!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home