Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The PBSO Charity Walk

Hi Buddy



As you saw today your Momma and I and your Grandpa and Grandma W and your Uncle Al and Aunt Sarah and your cousins Nolan and Aiden all went on a beautiful walk at the Mono Cliffs provincial park today, it was the John Dominic Kan-Hodgson Memorial Walk in support of PBSO.


We got there nice and early(I know you and I are so much alike) and the weather was perfect, it wasn't hot at all. The first part of the walk, up the really big hill and super steep stairs were pretty hard but it was worth it, the rest of the walk was amazing.


Here are some pictures of the walk:




I even made up t-shirts for your Momma and me:


They were pretty cool looking.


We had alot of fun, and the only thing missing was you Buddy, but I know that you were there in spirit.I'm pretty sure your Momma will also right something about the day so I'll end it at, I love ya Buddy


Dad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the shirts and the pictures. You two seem to do a lot of outdoor stuff which I think is great! Both of you have smiles that just seem to glow!

8:46 PM  
Blogger L said...

You two look great.
What a beautiful place for a walk.
LOve the t-shirt's.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home