Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Always with us

Hi my Baby Boy. Today was such a special day, not only for the beautiful walk, but it is one year ago today I woke up and found out I was pregnant with you. I loved you to the moon and back from that moment on. This poem by Monique Blackburn sums it up.
My Angel.
I long to see you, touch you, hold you in my arms. I just long to be enveloped by your charms. Yet this will never happen while I'm here, for you have gone away my dear.
And even though your far away, I think of you with each passing day. In my heart I know that your all right, because the stars shine bright at night.
And when I look up to the sky, I still often stop and wonder why. Why was it that you had to go? This is what I want to know.
And when the awnser comes to me, you are the one that I shall see. You will show me where you've been, and everything you've done and seen.

I know you're always with us. I love you Mr. Twinkle Toes. I miss you.
Love Momma

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the last two lines!!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger L said...

Very beautiful poem.
Butterfly kisses to you Karen.
Luv You.
Lori

9:26 PM  
Blogger ratt1222 said...

I am so sorry for your lost. I lost a baby girl on October 23 1996 and it feels like yesterday. I am also from Orillia. I don't know what to say I am just so sorry.

Sandra

7:39 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

beautiful Karen!!! I am glad you had a good day at work today!!! I will email you later tonight. Huggs!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home