Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Happy Birthday

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes,
Its so late, I hope you're tucked in on a warm fluffy cloud dreaming sweetly. Its my birthday now. Its after midnight, I'm officially 31 years old. This time last year you were an appleseed in my belly, and I dreamt that this year for my birthday Daddy would bring you into bed with flowers for me, and we'd stay in bed and snuggle. But you're not here, and that wish can't come true, and I'm sad, so I don't want to go to sleep. I miss you so much Baby Boy, I think after a good breakfast, Daddy and I are going on a walk to your spot and I'll bring the bubbles and dandylion fluffies. I love you to the moon and back.
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

The Lori and Chico Duo.

Happy birthday to youuu
Happy birthday to youuuuu
Happy birthday dear Karen
Happy birthday to youuuuuu. (real high note)
And many more.

Love you
xxoxx
L

1:40 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I am so so sorry I am late in telling you happy birthday Karen!!!! I had a busy weekend, but I knew your birthday was coming up....I am so sorry.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

i understand not wanting to go to sleep. i understand how hard it is to fall asleep and wake up and wonder for the first second if it's not real. i understand it because i crave and ache for my daddy so much still...i'm sorry you suffer so much. i wish your bday was different. i want you to be okay but i know your heart aches. i'm sorry.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home