Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Make a Wish

Hi Baby Boy, after being so adament that I didn't want a birthday this year, I've decided that I do want something. I want to be happy and healthy. Not only for myself, but especially for your Daddy, and for you. When you had to leave us, I didn't get to promise you anything, and on my birthday you won't be here to help me blow out the candles and make a wish, so I'm going to do both now. (I can't tell you my wish or it won't come true) but I can tell you my promises. I promise you Baby Boy, to always love your Daddy, and to love you. I promise to start eating healthier and exercising regularly again. I know that you'd want to see me be a kick ass Momma, just like I would have been if you were still here. So I'm going to do that for you. Instead of getting a pop in the morning, I'm going to treat myself to a blackberry tea. Yummy. I know you'll be the good angel on my sholder helping me to make the right choices. I love you to the moon and back Mr. Twinkle Toes, I'll do a dance for you on my birthday.
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to read this! It is exactly how you should be thinking.And it is exactly want Jack wants!

~Hugs~

11:08 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

you being happy and strong and healthy is not just a gift for your angel son and husband but to all of us who have grown to love you. so thank you.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

ummm blackberry tea??? sounds yummy! you are already a kick ass mama. and Im a kick ass Grammy! huggs!!!!!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home