Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just Thinking

Hi Baby Boy, Its so very late, and I can't sleep. Daddy would say its because I always think to much, and he's right... I was reading a blog from Chayna, and she has had the most amazing adventure, it sounds like a dream, and it is her dream come true. My dream was to have you, and even though its not the way its supposed to be now, I did have you, I got to see you open your eyes to look at me and Daddy, and that moment was my dream come true. All the pain and sadness I have now, I wouldn't trade for a second if it means I wouldn't have had you. I love you, I loved having you in my arms, I loved seeing you in your Daddy's arms, and I loved carrying you and feeling you in my belly. I know you remember how hard I laughed the first time you kicked so hard I saw my shirt move... and when you kicked my belly every morning when Daddy woke me up for work... I treasure every moment of you Mr. Twinkle Toes.
Love Momma
P.s we should both get some sleep now Mr. I've got to work in the morning!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to get some rest. I have a habit of thinking too much and not being able to sleep. What I found that helps me is picking something like animals or cities and naming one for each letter. Anteater, bear, cat, etc. It really works for me.
Take care!

12:43 PM  
Blogger L said...

I always think to much before bed, please get some rest after work.
{{hugs}}

1:57 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

thinking comes easy to me in the still of the night and in the dark...so i avoid it most of the time...i turn the tv because i don't want to feel the sadness or thougths that are haunting me...

you of course have an angel to talk to and think of, so of course you don't want to stop..i can understand that. but we both know we both have to get some sleep at night. rest our minds and bodies. so i'll try and you do too pls honey. i and so many others want you to be healthy. i promise that even if you close your eyes, he will still be there when you open them and he will be in your dreams..that is what i have said often to myself about my dad and stuff...i dream of him often. and when i remember that, then i am more interested to let me fall asleep, so i can see him there..but of course the first second of waking up is the catch...

i try not to hold back when i write to you. i think honesty is the most important thing i can offer you besides my love. so forgive me if isntead of making things sound good sometimes i say too much and make it worst. forgive me. hugs.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I can tell you how to get tired and sleepy.....paint your kitchen...lol. Its 6:14am and I havent been to bed yet!!!! But the kitchen is looking swell! lol. Take care Sweety!

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home