Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, July 15, 2006

31

Good Night My Baby Boy. Daddy made sure I had a good day, I enjoyed being married today, and am so thankful for your Daddy. I like being married to him. I wish you could have been here, I know you would have had your hands in the cake, you are your Daddys Boy. I miss you. I love you to the moon and back. Thank you to your Daddy. We'll have a cake next year Ok?
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

31 years old! I remember the day I turned 40...I had a serious panic attack! LoL...really I did.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

31 yrs of growing and maturing. of laughters and tears. of joy and sufferings. my sweet, how i wish your day was different. how i wish you weren't sad amongst the smiles today.

you have much love surrounding you. all the way from heaven and from different parts of the world.

receive my love and the best of wishes for a peaceful evening. take care of yourself sweet.

Feliz Cumpleanos! Happy Birthday!

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good birthday!:)

Amazing how time flies huh? I don't feel old, I just can not believe so much time has gone by.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home