Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Scenic Routes

Hi Baby Boy. I sure hit a good pot hole last night didn't I? Went flying good and landed flat on my face. Its taken the better part of all night and morning to pick myself up again. Even now I'm not sure I'm feeling so good. I miss you so much, I can't seem to figure out how to carry on happily again. I do know that I sure have a lot to be happy about. I did everything right to care for you and love you in my belly, and Daddy and I loved you the best we knew how while you were in our arms (because I know you are still with us in our hearts) and I sure love that Daddy of yours. He is the best thing in my life. Thank you for sending me that terrific storm last night. Like Daddy said, it was probebly you telling me to get up, its Ok to carry on, and I sure am trying Baby Boy, I just tend to take the scenic routes, and trip a lot along the way. But I'm not giving up, not by a long shot.
I love you to the moon and back.
Love Momma

5 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

What happened? Did you step in a pot hole and fall? I just hate it when I fall and the first thing I do is look around to see if anybody seen me...lol..if anybody is around I laugh....even tho I may want to cry...lol. I hope you are feeling ok today...did you hurt anything?

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness what happened? Did you walk into a pot hole? I hope your all right! Like Catch said the first thing I do is look to see if anyone saw when I fall! LOL!

2:32 PM  
Blogger L said...

Dont you give up, I wont let you.
{{hugs}}

3:57 PM  
Blogger Joe & Karen said...

Hey everyone, she didn't step into a pothole, it was just a figure of speech.

Joe

9:49 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

when things go rough and they always do, i try very hard to remember that even Jesus fell over and over and over on the way to the cross....

life is just about putting one feet in front of the other. not always is it in a straight line. not always without a stumble little or huge.

you are dealing with much, both of you. i think you are doing just fine. your bad days will be replaced with some okay days and some will be replaced with some good days. but no matter what type of days, your son will always be right next to you, in you, with you.

i love you. hugs.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home