Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Good Morning Sunshine

Hello Baby Boy, Did you have Sweet Dreams last night? Daddy and I spent a good while at the after hours clinic to get a note, as I'm being put back to work on my modified schedule, Monday to Friday 9 - 1. I tried the full day thing, it didn't go so well did it? I think this is a good idea. The sun is shining bright, and I slept better last night. My head and neck still hurt, but don't you worry, the doctor says its a physical reaction to stress, and to see if work will cover massage therapy. I could go for that.
Off to work in a few minutes for me. I love you so much Baby Boy. To the moon and back
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

9 to 1 sounds great and if work covers massage therapy go for it.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

9 to 1 sounds pretty good Karen, and everyone could go for massage therapy!!!! If they dont cover try a glass of wine with dinner....that should help. I painted all day!!! In the kitchen.....I am sooo tired!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

the important part of it all is that you both are as okay as possible. sorry that a full day didn't work out but hopefully a modified work schedule will be better for you. i wish you the best. love and hugs. take care.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home