Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, July 21, 2006

Moving Around

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes, I've been having a rough time this month... Lots of things moving around on me. Going back to work, meeting Doctors, on and on... I've been tired. The one thing though that keeps me going is wanting to get better to keep on living and loving your Daddy. He is everything to me. I'll never stop missing you and loving you.
Love Momma

2 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

what loving comments you leave us all. how much peace and love you left for Butterflies. how i thank you. you, unfortunately, know and understand what suffering she is going through. how wonderful that you can help her too. thank you sweet.

i hope your month starts easing off a bit now. grieving i have often read is like a wave. and it's hard and a life long process. i don't think we can hurry it either but i think that knowing that the sun will shine tomorrow helps just a bit, at least me...

i leave you with heartfelt thanks. lots of hugs and wishes for sweet dreams with your little angel. kiss him from me in your next chance. it's wonderful that i know him through you. another angel to be grateful for.

hugs.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Hi Sweety!

I sure wish we lived closer and when you were having a rough day we could do lunch or some shopping and hopefully chase the blues away. I can only tell you my thoughts are with you and my prayers...things will get better but its going to take some time. You will always love and miss Jack, but you will get stronger and stronger.... I hope you are having a nice sunny day there, its raining here. I am almost done painting, taking a break from it today! It is looking nice, but I am not sure I am happy with the shade of yellow I picked...lol...my mom loves it...everytime I look at it Im like,...hmm am I sure I like it????? lol

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home