Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Satuday Afternoons

Hi My Baby Boy,

Daddy and I have had quite the day today. I've been focusing on what Deb talked about, how before I had you, Daddy and I were a couple, and I should look at that again, that we are still a couple. first and foremost. That is never going to make me forget you for a second, but Deb is right. I am so very thankfull that Joe and I are together and I know you would want us to stay happily together (even when I drive Daddy crazy because the t/v is too loud, or I make a mess making ricekrispie squares, and he makes me mad because he teases me so much we both get so goofy that all we can do is laugh)



Daddy and I have spent the whole afternoon watching movies curled up on the couch, just enjoying being together... It is a perfect afternoon...



At the farmers market today I got this doll because it made me smile. The card says "A fearless band of teeny tiny helpers, aiding and abetting happiness one itty bitty detail at a time" This doll is one of the Fearless Band, and it is so unique, ugly some may think, but even more cool to me because of it (I know you'd get it, you're my boy) So here is a picture for all to see. I'm on a quest for a perfect name... open to any ideas you may send (or anyone else out there)



I love you to the moon and back Mr. Twinkle Toes, every bit as much as I love your Daddy...
Love Momma

5 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Kool doll Annie came to my mind when I seen it.

Now that is a perfect afternoon.

hugs and kisses

Go grab your man and enjoy some more *cuddling* on the couch. ;)

7:47 PM  
Blogger butterflies said...

Hi Joe and Karen
Thankyou so much for the lovely comments on my blog..I am so sorry for your loss.As you know there are no words to say but just knowing that there are people caring about you is amazing.
Its wonderful that you have each other to turn to for comfort.Jack will always be with you and I think you are doing a great thing posting letters to him like this.
God Bless

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That doll is neat! I have not had a rice krispy treat in ages! I am gonna have to make some. I never have made them! I don't know why.

Enjoy cuddle time! I love it and look forward to it all week when Durk is mine for the weekend. During the week the dogs are my cuddle buddies.

Take care!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I love rice crispie treats!!! I could eat the whole pan full....did you ever melt chocolate on top of them...ohhhh my.....and mix a little peanut butter in them...ohhh baby.

The doll is cute..the name that came to me when I seen it was Savannah...you may not like it.

Im glad you and Joe are cuddleing!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

you are a couple...always will be. don't worry you won't loose that. he love you and you love him.

i love the doll..it is not ugly it is beautiful and comforting. glad you got it.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home