Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, July 24, 2006

14 hours...

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes,
Its so late, and again I can't sleep. Only 14 hours to go and I'll be getting my little leaf tattoo for you. I am so excited, Grandma W is comming up to be with me (and you know how insane that is for Grandma W to do) Grandpa W is still grrrring over it, and Uncle Al is shaking his head while Auntie Sarah is cheering me on... Daddy of course is happy for me... he knows how much this means to me. There will be lots of pictues to show tomorrow night. Sweet Dreams Baby Boy, I know you'll be with me tomorrow.
I love you, to the moon and back.
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I can not wait to see the tattoo!!!! It will be so cool!!! I bet you are sooo excited Karen! Im sorry you cant sleep...esp if you have to work in the morning! Ok dont forget...pictures!!!

5:54 AM  
Blogger L said...

Yeah!!!
I cant wait to see the pictures.
Lots of hugs. ;)

8:22 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

so i'm catching up in what i obviously missed over the wknd..lol..

now that i can see how beautiful the tattoo is, it is great to see all the anticipation you had waitinf for it...it was all worth it.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home