Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, July 24, 2006

The Tattoo


Well Karen got her new Tattoo Today! I must say that it's amazing, for something so tiny it gives off alot of energy. All it took was 15 minutes but it was so worth it just for the look on Karen's face. I'm sure Karen will post her own version of the afternoon but I just wanted to get a pic of it up so everyone could see.

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

I love it!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

how pretty it is!!!! I hope its not sore....I bet Karen is so excited over it!!!! Looks good!

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great!!!! I am curious as to hear more about it. I am planning on getting my 4th tattoo soon.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home