Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Home Again

Hi Baby Boy,
Thank you for sending Daddy that thunderstorm yesterday. I missed him so much while I was away. Everything went well though. I was so glad I stayed and saw everyone at the baby shower for Colleen. She looks so beautiful with her baby boy in her belly. While I was driving home, I was thinking about seeing your room without your crib, and I got so sad. I started crying, but then I couldn't. Prince's song Raspberry Beret came on, and I know that was from you to tell me that you are with me too, always. So I wiped away my tears and turned up the song and danced away. I thought that I was on my home to see your Daddy, and that made me smile. I love that Daddy of yours, and am so glad that we are holding onto eachother. I know you'd want it that way.
I love you to the moon and back.
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you have a safe trip! Isn't that a fun song?

9:30 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I love that song too Karen...so glad you went to the shower and seen your friends, I bet they were all happy to see you. Did you have a good weekend? Its so hot here...what is your weather like? Gaige and Zack went to Bible School tonight. They both did real well. I wasnt sure they would stay...since they are only 3 and have never been to anything like that where their Moms leave, but they were fine. Gaige said he didnt sing tonight but he would sing tomorrow night...lol.

2:04 AM  
Blogger butterflies said...

Karen..You are so strong to be able to go to your friends baby shower.Its a tribute to you that you can put aside your own pain for that of another.You are an amazing couple and each time I read a letter,it gives me strength.
Joe..Im sure Jack was with you as you put away the crib.He sent a storm to help wash away the tears and to give you cleansing.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home