Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

For My Baby Boy

Well I know by now, you and everyone has seen my new tattoo, so what do you think of your crazy Momma?
There are so many meanings in such a small symbol... The leaf is drawn from an Ash Tree, which is your Nature sprirt, and represents connections between 2 worlds and always comming back to yourself. The colour green (yes, for the obvious its a leaf) also because it is the colour of re-birth and growth, it is placed on my arm, wrist in particular to remind me to always embrace life, and instead of getting a plain old stem, It is a letter "J" I figured Mr. Twinkle Toes would be too long. What a very emotional powerful afternoon. As Daddy and I were leaving, there was a big rainbow over the lake. I have no doubt you were sliding down it saying Hi Momma. Did you hear me say " I love you Baby Boy"? I feel good having this for you. Like I can let go a little more, and know that you will still always be with me.
I love you to the moon and back.
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger butterflies said...

The tattoo is great! I love the symbolism of it and the leaf and the J..I can really feel your love and I know that every time you look at your tattoo you will see your Jack.He will always be with you,his birth was meant to be...and he was meant to be born to you both..as his parents.Im so sorry for your pain,but Im happy for the fact that Jack was given to you.
You express yourselves so well..
Thankyou for helping me.Im proud to know such strong people.

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you explained what the leaf means. I was curious. I really love tattoos when they really mean something to you. Its funny cause I have been thinking of getting a tattoo on my wrist for Binker. But I am afraid of that spot so I dunno what I am gonna do. I am so happy an dproud for you!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

Karen I love the new tattoo....its great. "letting go" is going to be hard to do but I do think you are realizing that letting go has nothing to do with how much you love Jack. Grieveing is a process...it takes time but you are doing wonderful Sweety. You know that Jack is with our Lord up above and while you miss him so much you know he is in good hands. And it makes it a little easier to bear. Jacks days and filled with sunshine and love...smile for him and be happy that you know the Lord and take comfort that Jack is with him. God bless.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home