Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Changes

Hi Baby Boy, I sure have been thinking about you this afternoon. Daddy's getting ready to start his new job on Monday, and Tuesday I start working full time again. As much as I'd like to be home every afternoon, its not good for me anymore. If you were here, I'd tell you all the time how much I love your Daddy, and how proud of him I am. I know that you can see that though. You know. You also know how proud I am that I got to have you. You are perfect Mr. Twinkle Toes, just too darn good for this lifetime with us. I miss you so much. I love you to the moon and back.
Love Momma

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Joe's 1st day at his new job goes well and that he likes it. Life is much better when you like your job.

And I hope you do well going back to work full time!:)

Have a great weekend guys!:)

11:12 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

may Joe's first day of work go smooth and may it be a place of peace and fulfillment for him. the same hope for you too in your longer hours at work.

time moves on. life moves on. but what doesn't it's the heart. Jack is forever within you in mind, spirit and in the heart. not a second goes by that you are alone without him. don't worry, it's okay to move ahead. it doesn't mean that you are moving away from Jack. he is right along with you, coming along for the new adventure.

sleep well tonight my sweet. hugs.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I hope Joe likes his new job...I wish him the best. And you are going back full time....that may be best for you Sweety. Jack will be forever with the both of you no matter what you are doing. God bless and good luck!

2:40 PM  
Blogger butterflies said...

Good to hear that Jacks Mommy and daddy will be going back to work.I hope everything goes well for you both..it doesnt matter where you are,Jack is with you.He is on the highest mountain and in the most beautiful sunset.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I hope Joe likes his new job and that it goes well, and that you will enjoy being back to work, too. Jack will be wherever you are, never more than a thought away.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home