Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Family Visits

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes,
I sure had a nice suprise this afternoon... My Aunt Lynda called,and her and Stephen (her husband) came to visit this evening! I always love seeing Aunt Lynda, She is wonderful, and makes me feel like I am doing everything right in my life. She was so happy to see where Daddy I live, and I was as happy to have her here. I got to show her the video's of you, and our pictures. It was very special.
I love you to the moon and back. I wish you could be here to meet your family, but I know you felt them all through my belly.
Good Night Baby Boy. I'll see you in my dreams
Love Momma

4 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

super glad that you had lovely visitors...family is so important..of course Jack knows all about Aunt Lynda and Uncle Stephen..i betcha it was his angel whispers who put the thought in her ears..Jack is always with you and looking after his mama and papa. don't suffer my angel, you can't see him and i know it hurts but he sees you and is always holding your hands.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a nice surprise! So glad you enjoyed it!:)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

so glad to hear you had a nice enjoyable visit from your Aunt and Uncle. I have 2 Aunts that were my best friends....one of them passed away 2 years ago. Aunts are special. I loved mine.

Sorry I havent commented much the past few days...I have had company. Hope all is well with you and Joe.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

hi. it was not a dream i did leave you a lullaby. you wrote in a comment to me that it was 2:35 am and were not able to sleep...so i thought a cuddle and a song might help..

don't worry about it being errassed. worst things happen in blogger, lol.

hope you both are okay.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home