Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sunshine kisses

Hi Baby Boy,

It's been 6 months today since you carried on your journey. I hate that you can't be with us. I still feel like you should be in my belly, since you're not there, you should be in my arms...

I'll bet you were sending me all that sunshine today, to let me know you are always around me, and today especially since Colleen and Glenn had their baby boy Charlie. Thank you for watching over them, and helping Charlie come into this world to be with Glenn and Colleen.

I love you to the moon and back My Baby Boy, always have, always will.

Love Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home