Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, August 21, 2006

Just thinkin'

Hey Buddy



I always tell your Momma that too much thinkin' just gets her into trouble, but today it was my turn. Today you would have been 6 months old, a half a year old. I just have to look at pictures of your cousin Aiden to see how big you would have been(I bet you would have been bigger because you had my genes). Would you have been crawling? No, I think you would have already been running laps around all the other babies:) People say to move on but it's hard, I know I don't say it enough but I miss you so much, if I could just hold you in my arms again.



Love ya Jack



Dad

1 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Hugs for you both.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home