Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I Rock

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes, I've had a great experience getting back to work full days. Ok, today is only day 2, but it does feel really good. So, I've been walking around like I'm oh so cool, and my saying is guess who rocks... I do, you'd better believe it Baby Boy. On my first full day back, my first evaluation from call monitoring was 100 % and on the same day, I had a customer ask to speak to my supervisor, as she wanted to say how happy she was with my customer service skills and how great I was. So I figure (as happy as Daddy is to hear it) I rock. I have earned the right to stand up and say that han't I !!!
I love you to the moon and back, Thank You for all the storm clouds that have been watching over me yesterday and today.
Love Momma

2 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

hi..don't know if i'm suppose to leave a comment here but i have been coming and reading your post as usual..i saw that the comment thing was still there and i don't know if it's that way because there is no other way or because it's okay to leave comments..sorry, i still don't know how some of this blogging thing works, i'm a fairly new blogger myself.

thank you for your comment. as usual it was just right. God Bless and glad your day went terrific. you deserve all that...


if the comment thing can't be turned off then i'll just email you. i don't ever not want to do as you asked. pls let me know.

3:12 AM  
Blogger L said...

You do ROCK! And I have missed you.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home