Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

New directions

Hi Buddy

Thanks for all of the positive vibes you sent me yesterday at my first day of my new job. It's pretty scary to start something new this late in the game, but knowing that I have your Momma right behind me supporting me makes it a whole lot easier.


Your Momma starts back to work full-time today, and I know she'll do just fine. She loves her job and what she does so she just has to take a deep breath if she starts to get overwhelmed and she will make it through the day.


Well I better go and get ready for work :)


Love ya Jack


Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home